20 Jul 2022
GardX announce new 5-year strategy ‘Ignite’ and new corporate structure.
GardX International today unveiled ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
GardX aims to become the global number one provider of vehicle protection and F&I products, enabled by world-class technology solutions that offer clients industry leading support and services. This vision underpins GardX’s goal to become a truly digital-first business that harnesses technology and data to support their clients throughout the entire customer journey, by delivering value-added products and services, whilst delivering world-class account management.
Victor Coutin, GardX stated: “With 19 years of fantastic achievements, we have become the number one paint and fabric protection provider throughout the globe, having a presence in over 42 countries. We are now proud and excited to launch our new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, which we have called ‘Ignite’. This strategy will see the group make significant investments in people, process, systems, operations and is aggressive in nature. It is designed to revolutionise our overall value proposition, improve client experience, increase our international footprint, and accelerate digitalization across the whole GardX global operation”.
Billy Coutin, GardX said “We believe that now is the right time to address some key structural and organisation changes in our operating model. This includes pivoting how we think, operate, and behave. With the sheer size, scale, and diversity of the operation we needed to create a more holistic business strategy and move forward as a fully integrated ‘group’ with 3 divisions, Vehicle Protection, Insurance Products and Digital Solutions. Collectively harnessing the power of all our business attributes as ‘one’, which we firmly believe will provide our existing and future clients a far superior offering and better customer service”.
This change has resulted in restructuring and strengthening the senior team:
- Victor Coutin will relinquish many day-to-day operational functions and become Group Chairman.
- Billy Coutin will become the Group Chief Executive Officer driving the day-to-day operations and strategy.
- Dylan Haskell will become the Group Chief Revenue Officer based in Prague, Czech Republic, operating through GardX Europe and responsible for all business revenue and client relationships across the global business.
- Stuart Tyre has joined the organisation as the Group Chief Commercial Officer responsible to drive forward the commercial strategy and lead the transformation agenda.
- Perry Lee joins the organisation as the Group Chief Operating Officer responsible for enhancing operational effectiveness and driving sustainable business efficiencies.
Dylan Haskell, GardX speaking about the strategy “This strategy is truly exciting and one that will drive our business forward. We have a fantastic portfolio of products which are performing well. For example, our GardX Assure business, in a few short years, has become one of the largest Insurance providers in the UK Automotive sector. The new strategy will further enhance our offering which we believe will provide a unique, integrated, world-class service to all our clients”.